My crazy mother thinks she is taking over this blog, WRONG!!!!!!!! (she may think that but we all know that she is old and is starting to lose her mind at a not so young age, I think she is old but don't take that the wrong way people that are older than my mother because she is my mom and I'm supposed to think she's weird and old). This is my blog and that is how it is going to stay. And also I would like to announce that I have another blog with my cousins Abbi and Emma we do a TON of fun stuff like contests and what would you do if you were in this situation kind of things. It is a lot of fun and we love it to bits. THIS IS MY BLOG AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!
Love and Hugs, Maya :)
(P.S. my other blog is ametripleg.blogspot.com)
Oh my gosh girl, you are so funny. Trust me, your mom is not old or weird and someday you will realize how easy and awesome you had it. Like when you have your own kids and you are saying the same things your mom used to say to you. Seriously. Love you girl!
ReplyDelete