Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunks

On Friday I went to Alvin and the Chipmunks with my mom and my brothers. It was one of the cutest shows I have ever seen. It was way funny. I recommend that you take your kids to that movie. It was the best. We each got to pick out a candy bar to take to the movie. I finished mine at the very first. It was good.
**Side note from mom: If you ever take 4 kids to the movie by yourself you may want to take a valium or ask your dentist for a never ending supply of the gas they use. Within the first 20 minutes of the movie Griffin had spilled his skittles all over the floor and Oliver had a newborn poopy diaper. You know the kind...yellow...runny...all over his clothes. Did I check the diaper bag to make sure my wipes hadn't dried out?? NO!! Thankgoodness for running water that can re-wet a dry wipe. Also thankgoodness that I bought extra treats to sneak into the movie theater so I could replace Griff's skittles. And make sure you do not go to Alvin and the Chipmunks if you have any sort of headache.**
Have a good time at the movies!!

3 comments:

  1. Maya,
    That sounds like so much fun!

    Suz,
    What were you thinking? :) Good for you, though. You are definitely Super Mom!

    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maya,
    My kids loved that movie too! But they went with their dad. Suzie, you are a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, next time leave Oliver with me!!

    ReplyDelete