Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All that work for something!







I love a monkey's uncle. That is the jazz dance that won at our dance competition. I think. It may have been our other dance. I had so much fun. Although it was really long until my jazz dance after my lyrical dance, (that's ballet). Again, so fun! After that I got to go to Jamba Juice. Yummy! I got Aloha Pineapple. It was really good, you should try it sometime. No really, try it. I really love dancing and it something I want to do for the rest of my life. Yes, life!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Maya! I wish I would have stuck with dance. I gave up pretty fast. That's awesome that you won! And that you got to go to Jamba Juice. I love that place. I'll have to try Aloha Pineapple. I always get Banana Berry. I think that's what it's called. Love and miss you tons! But we'll see you in June.
    Love,
    Aunt Brie

    ReplyDelete