Today I am going to name all of the fun things that have happened to me. This is going to be a very long post!
1. My neighbor's Britney and Katelyn are so fun. I have 3 things that I do with them. I play their Wii with them. This year we built a horse/polarbear/cat/sheep/playland out of snow. It was insane. And in summer and spring we have picnics and sometimes in the winter we have indoor picnics.
2. I have a best friend Kaitlyn. She rocks. She and I write books. Right now we are writing one called "Halloween in Hollywood." Last month we made posters for a business that we are going to start when we are teenagers or when we can actually get a job.
3. I take piano. It is way fun. Although my teacher is retiring because she is having her first baby. It's a BOY! How cute is that?
4. I do dancing. With my best friend. It is way fun. We are doing one to the song "She loves the Monkey's Uncle." It is a cute song.
I love the fun things that I do. Although my mom does yell at me, my life is still fun.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a mean Mommy?! Guess what, Maya, I yell at my boys, too. I think just about every mom will yell now and then. But let me let you in on a little secret, if you do what she asks, are nice to your brothers, and are a good listener, she won't yell! Pretty crazy, huh? Love you tons!
ReplyDelete