Saturday, January 24, 2009
today I have a job
Last night I went over to my friends house. And we made posters for a helping center. For anybody that needed help. We do jobs like making beds, how to get rid of screaming babies, make bookmarks, and how to have fun. It was way fun. My mom and I had so much fun together doing the job. And we helped other people too. Infact I helped my brothers and my dad. I helped Stratford get rid of a stomach ache. I helped Griffin buy a movie. I helped my dad to get Griffin to stop crying. And it worked thankfully. I was getting a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maya, I am so proud of you! And I hope when you say "get rid of screaming babies," you just mean that you help them get happy again. (Giggle) Wow...your own blog! You're doing great...keep up the good work! I love you tons...Grandma
ReplyDeleteMaya,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like I need you here at my house. You are so grown up, I can't believe you're almost 9!
Love you lots,
Brie
By the way, that comment from "Grandma" is from Grandma Jardine! With both of our names being Jan, I guess it's pretty hard to tell, huh?
ReplyDeleteLove...Grandma JJ